I have not blogged in a long time and there is so much in my brain I feel as if I might explode.
I definitely wanted to tell you about my day today, well about 20 minutes of my day today. I have been sick since last Thursday. This week, I haven't been able to do much and the kids have been cooped up in the house.
Today when my kids woke from their nap, they brought some gold fish upstairs and we all started munching...we love munching in this house. Then it all began, we started throwing gold fish into each others mouths. It started with 1 gold fish, then 2, then handfuls. We laughed until we were all crying. I looked around the room just smiling at my family b/c it's moments like this you remember.
I don't know how to sit; I'm a go, go, go person but I realized today, sometimes it's nice to just sit and see what happens. Today will go in my journal; one of my favorite times with my family.
I'm so grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment