2009 was such a great year for the Cherikos Family. I was looking through my thousands, yes thousands of pictures from 2009. I tried to pull out a few of some of our best memories.
Hanging out on the back of Alison's boat at Lake Norman.

We had a great time making our own pizzas.

My husband adores this picture.

The boys trying on their new swim goggles.

This was the boys' first car wash. They did a GREAT job and luckily it was my car.

I love the joy on their faces!

This was the first year the boys sat with Santa.

This picture just brings a smile to my face.

Angelique cracks me up in this picture!

You're never too old for a kiss from Dad.

My friend Angie took this picture of Aiden.

Our only family picture at the beach.

Aiden's first soccer.

This is my favorite picture ever!

The boys getting ready for their photo session with Mom.

This is Alex's favorite pic of Aiden. He even framed it.

This was Xander first time letting go of Mom and Dad.

The boys taking a shower at Pappy and Nana's

Our 2009 Pumpkin Pick

They both wanted to be Spiderman

This picture honestly just makes me smile.

I'm so blessed that God chose me to mother these kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment