Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chalkboard Wall


We have a chalkboard wall in Aiden's room. It's easy, you just buy chalkboard paint and paint. Angelique loves to use the wall when she has her girlfriends over, it's great when family come to stay b/c they leave messages like "Love you always, Grammy", and I use the wall when we have preschool time to work on letters, shapes, etc.

The other day I found an unopened box of chalkboard paint and thought, this just can't go to waste. So today my boys and I painted a small portion of the garage and used their hand prints as a border. We are waiting for Angelique to arrive tomorrow to add her prints as well (you can see the empty spaces). We pretty much live outside from March-November so this will really come in handy and honestly it's just fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment