Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saying goodbye...

is never easy, especially when it's your baby girl leaving. This was definitely the best Summer we've had and today was a great ending. We had everything from shopping, playcenter fun, airbrush tattoos, outdoor chop stick fun at Sushi 101 with perfect weather I might add, feeding the ducks (yes the sign says not to :), feeding the fish at Outdoor World, making up our own game of human checkers, with lots of laughs and tons of love! Angelique, if you read this, we will miss you terribly and will count down the days to your return. Have fun in school and see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm sorry I'm just seeing this. It's up at the University Area, called Shoppes at University. There's Sushi 101 along with many other restaurants. They have paddle boats and a great area to just walk and relax with the family. The playground said it was open but the doors were locked. There's a cute little ice cream shop there as well. I use to live right around the corner; Alex, Angelique and I use to go there every weekend.

    ReplyDelete