Friday, January 7, 2011

Discovery Place

So I've never won anything before and my friend Richelle, AKA Carolina Clippers (http://www.thecarolinaclipper.com/) was having a give-away for 4 free tickets to Discovery Place. I have always wanted to take my kids there so I was thrilled when I got the email that I had won! We waited for Angelique to come in for Christmas to take all 3 kids and we had a blast! Angelique loved touching the water animals, Aiden loved the chair lift and car tower and Xander loved the bed of nails and pulling tower. We had a blast and hope to go again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! So glad you had a fun time. We went a few weeks ago and I purposefully left my camera at home. I wanted to enjoy the moments and not be worried about getting the perfect shots. You're so good, you just snap and it's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete