Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Awesome Weekend!
We had such a busy weekend I thought I would share a few pictures in one blog. This weekend started with a great dinner with friends. Aiden had his last basketball game and received his 3rd trophy. Aiden plays sports with Victory Sports in Fort Mill, SC and what a blessing they have been. They use sports to share the good news of Jesus Christ. We have been very blessed to be apart of this group. After the game, the kids had a hot dog party followed by an outdoor jumping party. The pictures below show the pure joy on their faces. I also had the opportunity with my company to take pictures of 12 day old twins. This was a hard task but so happy with the outcome. And last my friend Jennel, a wonderful photographer in the area will be starting a new dog training business so she asked that I take a few shots for her website. Thanks everyone for a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment